We are very excited about the changes ahead.
We aren't sure when Bill will start his new job. His current job is lolly gagging and haven't faxed Bill's transfer papers that he filled out on Monday night to the Chief of Custody at the Work Release Center he will work at.
Once they get it faxed to him then they should give Bill a start date.
We are moving out of this apartment on Tuesday! We are so glad and cannot wait to leave here. We hate the neighbors, the noise they do all the time and we hate this small town!!
We are going to put our stuff in storage in the City we are going to be moving too.
Until Bill gets transferred we are going to stay at my parents house. It won't be bad because Bill will only have to drive 30 mins each way.
The only bad thing about staying there is they only have Dial-up internet. It takes FOREVER to pull anything up!! So I won't be online as much the next couple of weeks.
I'll reply back to all messages within a couple of days.
Bill should be transferred to his new job and we should have an apartment in the City by April 15th.
I'll update you all when we know for sure when he will start the new job.
Love you all!!
xoxo
Tera
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

























YEAH! I am so happy for you and hubby Bill. :) Change can be absolutely amazing and exciting. The way you are feeling about moving is the way that I was so excited about moving in with my hubby and starting my own life with him. :)
ReplyDeleteI certainly know about dial-up. It can be frustrating. We just recently left the dial-up world and became a user of faster internet through verizon. We have their usb card that plugs into our computer. This is the only faster internet that we can get because cable is not run out this far and the regular verizon phone company does not offer it out where we are. Actually we just got the okay to be able to use this type of internet. I guess living out in the boondocks is great for so many things, but for others, yep, we are still living in the past.
I will look forward to hearing from you when you get a chance. Can't wait to hear all about your new home. :)
Hugs and blessings,
Stacey