I started a period on my own a month & a half ago and am still on it. It has been SUPER HEAVY the whole time. I have been passing HUGE clots the whole month too!! Hopefully it's about done! It's worse than when I take provera to have periods but at least i'm having one on my own right? It seems to be slowing down and isn't as heavy today as it has been for the last month and a half.
Bill's transfer finally went through. His first day at his new job is July 6th. Then he will be a Probation & Parole Assistant at a Work Release Center in KC. It will be an easier job for him.
We are so glad that his new job will be evenings and he will have Friday & Saturdays off! He has worked overnights for over a year now and hasn't had a weekend off since he started in Feb. 2008!
Bill is having surgery on his shoulder on June 19th. He is taking a week of vacation during that time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

























No comments:
Post a Comment