Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My Chiropractor appt today...

I had my chiropractor appt this morning. he worked on me for an hour and I had 20 mins of acupuncture. He said my hip is out of place but he isn't sure what side for sure. He has to monitor it to check for a pattern because the first time he seen me it was one side that was out and now its the other side. So I go back next Tuesday and he'll look at it again. He did a lot of other adjustments in my back and neck.

I got 3 piercing from the chiropractor today. They are little metal rods that have a positive charge and it will pull the negative charge out of the nerve points. That will help with my headaches, neck pain and back pain.

They will fall out on their own when they pull out all the negative energy. Anywhere from 1 to 9 days.



Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment