Saturday, January 10, 2009

7 Random Things About Me!


    My friend Terri tagged me in her blog, so it's my turn...


    7 Random Things About Me!


    1. I watch A LOT of tv. It's on from the time I get up until the time I go to bed. I am also online at least 9 hours a day most days. I'm addicted to both!! lol


    2. I LOVE to read!! My favorite is Chick Lit. I also love Bookstores and Libraries. My husband says i'm like a little kid in a candy shop when I go into a Bookstore or Big Library. I have big eyes and am so excited. lol


    3. I absolutely LOVE the color Pink!! If it comes in pink i'll take it. lol


    4. I am VERY afraid of a lot of things such as (snakes, mice, rats, spiders, cockroaches, all bugs.) I'm also very afraid of the dark and being alone at night. That's because I was scared a lot as a child and teenager. Also someone tried to break into the places I was at 2 times in a year.


    5. I'm a huge animal lover especially cats and dogs. I treat my animals as children. I love being around animals and prefer to be around animals over people. lol Even when I go to someone's home, I always go right to their pets. Cats and dogs make me happy, and I just love them. :)


    6. My Favorite holiday is Valentines Day. I love all of the pink, red and white things especially things that are heart shaped (as in candles etc.)


    7. Besides Book stores my favorite store is Bath & Body. I am addicted to their different pillow mists and all the different Aromatherapy Body Washes and bubble bath.


    7 people that have been tagged to do this survey.

    1. Carson
    2. Sasha
    3. Kari
    4. Jana
    5. Tabitha
    6. Angela
    7. Amy

    * Link your original tagger(s), and list these rules on your blog.
    * Share seven facts about yourself in the post - some random, some weird.
    * Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
    * Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs and/or Twitter.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, we really do have a lot in common. :)

    I've given you an award in my blog. Check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete