Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Update on us and my plans for 2009...

Bill had a follow up appointment today because he has been having bad pain in his left shoulder since the wreck. He goes for a MRI tomorrow afternoon. They think something may be tore in his shoulder. If it is tore then he'll have to have surgery but if it's not then they said he'd just have to do physical therapy. The dr. said she would have the results of the MRI by Friday. Once we know what it is I'll update you all.

I am still having a lot of pain in my back, neck and headaches. I am still seeing the Chiropractor so hopefully I will eventually get better and not hurt anymore.

I have noticed that since the wreck my eyes have been hurting badly, and my eye sight keeps getting worse. So i'm going to have to get in to see a dr. ASAP! Bill read online that it is common after bad wrecks. It's a sign of a brain injury, (which the concussion is a brain injury).

2009 is going to be a great and challenging year. I am starting the low carb lifestyle again on January 1st. I lost 30 lbs on it before and then went off of it. I felt so good while on it and it controlled my diabetes and made me have normal blood sugars. I am going to start it and stay on it this time.

I am also going to join Curves for Women and go there to exercise at least 3 days a week. I cannot sign up for a few weeks because the Chiropractor wants me to give my back some more time to heal before I start Curves but I will join before the end of January.


I am SO tired of being overweight, and never feeling good. I AM going to lose weight, get healthy and get my diabetes under control! We want to have a baby so badly and I have infertility due to the PCOS. If I lose weight it will help the pcos and help my body get regulated so I can conceive.

I am more determined now than I have ever been. I know I CAN and Will do this!

As many of you know Bill and I have been taking a suppliment called, Fertilaid. Fertilaid is doctor-approved, Ob/GYN recommended fertility supplements designed to enhance fertility and improve reproductive health. I seen an ad for it in Conceive magazine in November and ordered it. A lot of women with PCOS has taken it and had gotten pregnant just by taking it.

I never had periods on my own until I started taking Fertilaid. Now I have had two periods on my own (November and December). I feel like i'm getting ready to start another one. So Yay!! Hopefully 2009 will be our year to have a baby.

Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. You all are always in ours.
xoxo
Tera

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of Fertilaid. How did you hear about it? Where do you find it?

    ReplyDelete