Hi, i'm Tera. I'm 28 years old. I am happily married to the love of my life. He is so good to me. We have been married for 5 years. We were married on Aug. 16th 2003.
I have PCOS(Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) and Type 2 Diabetes.
I love animals especially dogs, cats, giraffes, and dolphins. I love to read. My favorite books are Chick Lit. Some of my favorite authors are: Brenda Janowitz, Jane Green, Sophie Kinsella, Jennifer Weiner. I have a lot more favorites and can recommend a lot of good books if you just ask me. I also love watching tv and movies.
2009 is going to be a great and challenging year. I am starting a low carb lifestyle on January 1st. I am also going to join Curves for Women and go there to exercise 3 days a week.
I am SO tired of being overweight, and never feeling good. I AM going to lose weight, get healthy and get my diabetes under control! We want to have a baby so badly and I have infertility due to the PCOS. If I lose weight it will help the pcos and help my body get regulated so I can conceive.
I cannot wait until I can buy regular clothes and not have to buy plus size clothing. Thanks to the PCOS, and type 2 diabetes I have been overweight since early teenage years.
I am more determined now than I have ever been. I know I CAN and Will do this!
The low carb lifestyle that I am going to follow was given to me by a Reproductive Endo. He lost 140 pounds, his wife lost 80lbs and the nurse lost 90lbs by following it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

























Yay! You started your own blog! :)
ReplyDeleteYes, you CAN do this hon! We both can!!